Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Warhammer 40k- Im not sure what base/stand to put my Space Marine terminator on?

when I received my assault on black reach, I took it out of the plastic and it had a little bit on the bottom of its foot, that can get attached to something (like a arm to a shoulder, e.t.c) but im not sure what base to use please answer in detail, thanks!Warhammer 40k- Im not sure what base/stand to put my Space Marine terminator on?
for your black reach models, space marines and the captain go on a 28MM base (the smallest ones with the slots).



The terminator squad go in 40MM bases (the medium sized ones with the two holes in them) that peg goes into one of the holes, you choose which. the other can have those base decorations put in it (youll still have to glue it though).



and the dreadnought goes on the 60MM (the largest base), whose holes have a guide on the bottom and need to be drilled out with a knife or drillbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment