Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I need help building the warhammer 40k space marine predator.?

i just got the space marine predator but the instructions for it suck so i was wondering if anybody knows a website that has some better instructions.I need help building the warhammer 40k space marine predator.?
The best I can offer is a stage-by-stage article on building the Rhino (or the Vindicator, but not the Predator or Whirlwind for some reason):



http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/conten鈥?/a>



That said, if you have any further problems that this article can't help you with, why not take yourself along to http://www.warseer.com and ask on the forums there. The Warseer forums are a friendly and helpful place (mostly) and you're sure to find an expert who can give you some hints and tips not only on how to finish your Pred but also on other ways to make it look great on the tabletop!I need help building the warhammer 40k space marine predator.?
Yeah man, every tank in my army has at least one bit missing.



I'd get to the end and say "Yesss! Look at my pile of leftover bits!"

No comments:

Post a Comment