Friday, March 9, 2012

Warhammer 40,000: space marine or vanquish?

I am planning on buying a game, which should i buy? they are both tps and look great. i like the concept and feel of vanquish but i also like ripping through troll and stuff with my bare hands in warhammer. what do you recommend?Warhammer 40,000: space marine or vanquish?
I recommend WarHammer 40k. I have both games, but like 40k so much more. I like these types of games, like LoTR games and, obviously, 40k. Vanquish is... Just too different for my liking. However, there are many types of gamers, so you may like it more. I don't have much information to give, rather than in my somewhat humble opinion, I would recommend WarHammer 40k: Space Marine.Warhammer 40,000: space marine or vanquish?
Vanquish is very cool...huge bosses...

No comments:

Post a Comment