Friday, March 9, 2012

Are there any 20" Space Marine figures..? (action figure if anything)?

Hello



I'm a huge fan to Warhammer series, but I never had the resources or opportunity to purchase my own army -nor would I have anyone to play it with..



So I'm wondering if they're making single unit with different weaponry and armor pieces that you could change and put him in certain battlements? :)



And with 20" size it would be lots of details on him. Can be from any chapter, but I haven't seen any space marine figure that big with modification :(Are there any 20" Space Marine figures..? (action figure if anything)?
I can't say I know of any, the biggest I've seen are the 5" polystone statues. There might be a garage kit that would be in that scale but garage kits are for expert modelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment