Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How good is the new Space Marine game?

It will keep you entertained and if you like (or are even just interested in) the Warhammer 40k universe it is a must play.



I mean what is not to like? You play a Space Marine and kill plenty of orcs in pretty bloody ways - my expectations were met and it feels just... right. Some say it feels clunky - I say it feels like a giant of a man in heavy power armor slicing his way through hordes of enemies.



It is just a bit sad that there is (and will be) no story co-op, only a team survival mode that will be available soon(tm).How good is the new Space Marine game?
I would say just to rent it. Thats what i did. I rand through the campaign and played a bit of multiplayer. The multiplayer to me wasnt something id want to pay money forHow good is the new Space Marine game?
Some may argue that it lacks story...



Some may argue that it lacks longevity



But none can argue THAT IT IS BADASS AS ****How good is the new Space Marine game?
ITZ LIEK SOOO AMAZIN LIEK YOU GET A GUN ND SHOOT ALIENS ND SHEET AND DA MULTIPLAYUR IS SO FUN ITZ LIEK YOU KEL PPL ND STFF

I GIVZ IT A 10/10 BECUZ ITZ SO FUNN ND GUD
bad

No comments:

Post a Comment